Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Journey to find me------->



I take a look inside myself
I’m amazed at what I see,
 Surely I must find, what is it that makes me, me?

Though when working right
My heart & mind are in sync,
 But it seems right now, I have a missing link.
Now more confused than from the start
 
 I continue on my journey,
 
For surely I must find, what is it that makes me, me?  
A little thought grabs my mind
As I start to explore,
A little voice says look inside, there, you’ll find more.
 I think of God & his gifts
The ones he gave to me,
Little by little step by step, I begin to see.


~
He gave me ears that I might hear
 And listen to a friend so dear.
 He gave me eyes so I might see
A picture perfect sky for me.
 Or may my eyes see a lonely soul
To brighten someone’s day, is a worthy goal.
He gave me hands for many reasons
Willing hands serve in every season.
 I hope my hands also reach out
 To those whose world is full of doubt.
He gave me feet so I may run
When helping others, ones feet are never done.

 
He gave my mind so I might think
When I hear a prompting, I hope I never shrink.
He gave my heart as a spectacular creation
Oh the things I may feel, during my mortal probation.
A heart can feel in an instant
The words I love you, no matter what the distance.
 
So as I took my journey
To see what made me me,
It’s only when I looked out, I began creating me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment