Friday, March 7, 2014

Rain drops and Roses Whiskers on kittens... these are a few of my favorite things..



My name tag I wear with Honor
I enjoy teaching others about Heavenly Father
 I love wearing Christ's name on my chest
My job is definitely the best!

 
Next my shoes who are so dear
To my little feet they've been sincere
For the many miles they've had to walk
The stories they would tell if only they could talk

 
Of course this book I love with all my heart
So many great things, I don't know where to start
 Written anciently the words they say
I know were written for me today
It keeps me on the right path
Until I will return to God atlas

 
And last but not least I love my Savior
Who's truly my friend and not a stranger
 I love My Savior Jesus Christ
For all man kind he paid the price
His life he so willing did give
Allowing all of us the gift to live
He is a perfect example of how to be
I want others to see his light through me
 
 
 
So here is a poem because I'm unable to sing
Just wanted to share a few of my favorite things!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment