Saturday, June 14, 2014

Forever a Daddy's Girl!



He was the first boy that stole my heart
 And I knew he loved me from the start.
 He taught me hard work from a very young age
And supported me through every stage.
Fun times we had fencing, 4wheeling, and such
These are memories I treasure very much.
Countless summer fun we had at Bear Lake
Dad would even grill a mighty fine steak.
Raising 4 girls was no easy chore
After these years you'd think he'd like shopping more.
Lots of princesses, pink, and glitter
Having no boys he was never bitter.
He was there through the smiles and the tears
He’s been the best counselor all of these years.
He was always there when push came to shove
Nothing can replace my father’s love.
He is a father, hero, and friend
And I’m a daddy’s girl till the very end.


No comments:

Post a Comment